Community Service Opportunities
New Dawn Vallejo Corporation (NDVC) offers community service opportunities to adults and youth in and around the City of Vallejo who are interested in serving in their community.
Community Service hours can be earned year-round by assisting in the New Dawn office or serving at a specific program or event.
Please note the following:
• ALL VOLUNTEERS must complete a Volunteer Form: and return to the New Dawn Vallejo Corporation office by email, US mail, or in-person.
New Dawn Vallejo Corporation
1855 Florida Street, Vallejo, CA 94590
(707) 656-4445 office
(707) 648-1342 fax
• Volunteers under the age of 17, must have a Volunteer Form signed by a Parent/Guardian.
• Volunteers ages 18 and over will need to complete a livescan fingerprinting process.
• All summer youth volunteers must attend the NDVC Volunteer Training (date TBD) so that they are informed about each summer program and the details of their area of service. If minors are a part of a program and require a chaperone, the Chaperone must also attend the Volunteer training.
*Volunteer Form use:
• Used to assist the Site Coordinators for each program with scheduling of volunteers, and be able to determine areas needing coverage.
• Allows the Volunteers to determine, all in one place, which programs they would like to serve in and what schedules they can commit to.
• Provides New Dawn with emergency information for each volunteer.
New Dawn Vallejo Corporation is excited to assist in building the future leaders of tomorrow, and encourage all Youth to participate!