Summer Youth Community Service Opportunities
New Dawn Vallejo Corporation (NDVC) would like to offer Summer community service opportunities to High School Students for the following programs:
• Summer of Success Youth Enrichment Camp
• Summer of Success Pre-Kindergarten Academy
• iballVallejo™ Late Night Basketball Program
Please note the following:
• TO VOLUNTEER: All volunteers will need to complete a “Summer Volunteer Form: and return to the New Dawn Vallejo Corporation office by email, US mail, or in-person by June 14, 2019.
New Dawn Vallejo Corporation
1855 Florida Street, Vallejo, CA 94590
(707) 656-4445 office
(707) 648-1342 fax
• Volunteers under the age of 17, must have the Summer Volunteer Form signed by a Parent/Guardian.
• Volunteers ages 18 and over will need to complete a livescan fingerprinting process.
• All youth volunteers will need to attend the NDVC Volunteer Training (date TBD) so that they are informed about the program and the details of their area of service. If minors are a part of a program and require a chaperone, the Chaperone should also attend the Volunteer training.
*Summer Volunteer Form use:
• Used to assist the Site Coordinators for each program with scheduling of volunteers, and be able to determine areas needing coverage.
• Allows the Volunteers to determine, all in one place, which programs they would like to serve in and what schedules they can commit to.
• Provides New Dawn with emergency information for each volunteer.
New Dawn Vallejo Corporation is excited to assist in building the future leaders of tomorrow, and encourage all Youth to participate!